Thursday, May 19, 2011

1.2 Is it real???

It's to early to be taking a shower Annabelle thought
stop complaining I have to make a good first impression at my job..
as a kitchen scullion.
About an hour later Annabelle left for her job I better go early to show them how prepared I am.... Ten minutes later. NO I CAN'T RUN
OUT OF GAS NO NOT ON MY FIRST DAY. She yelled as loud as she could. As she looked to her right she saw a man outside his house. Hey maybe he can help me. She got up out of her car and walked right over to the man and said " Hello my name is Annabelle Wilde my car just ran out of gas and I was wondering if you could help??" C'mon Annabelle stop making yourself look dumb. Sure I think I might have a gas can lemme look. After he gets the can and helps her out. "Thanks this means a lot." "No prob. Maybe we could hang out some time??" "Sure" I said back.
"Here's my number call me soon!" He said as he handed me a slip of paper.
It was a week later she decided to give him a call she got out the slip of paper he had given her. It said.. Aidan (***)***-****. Hey um Aidan this is Annabelle Wilde calling I thought maybe we could hang out today. "Sure I will meet you at your place."
In about ten minutes Aidan's car pulled up and he came running over.
"Hey sorry it took so long there was loads of traffic." Aidan said
" Don't worry about it" Annabelle Said then they started chatting like crazy.

After a while things started heating up between them. Is this real? Annabelle thought

No comments:

Post a Comment